Dearly beloved friends,
Hi, I'm a married mother of three. I've been married 15 years and have three sons ages 9, 6, and 4.
I hope you join me in this journey I'm embarking on to discuss the many issues that concern us mothers. (hopefully men will read this blog too in order to get a better clue about us women).
Being married and having children brings challenges that we never dreamed of. In this blog I will be sharing my journey as a woman in marriage and parenting and how God has been transforming me and my family through our trials.
It is through our major trials that we experience our biggest triumphs.
Please join me by reading this blog and writing to me. I hope with all my heart to help you through a trial or spare you a trial or two.
Blog to you soon!
LM
Friday, April 9, 2010
Introductions
Labels:
beauty,
depression,
healthy eating,
homeschool,
marriage,
parenting,
self,
spirituality
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

It's 2017 and I'm so excited to be back and be an ecouragement to others in many ways including on how to eat healthier. I've been married 22 years now and my children are 16, 14, and 11.
ReplyDeleteToday, I've started a 21 days sugar free cleanse. Please join me!
ReplyDelete